Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review Burp

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/156490/Dead-Reign-RPG?affiliate_id=815972
Dead Reign
My review of Dead Reign is featured with Indy Game Scene, in issue #236 of Knights of the Dinner Table this month. 

Criticisms included, Dead Reign is my favorite Zombie Apocalypse RPG. I play it with a modified system to give it more of a Walking Dead feel. I love illustrations in this book by Amy Ashbaugh. I even had the pleasure of contributing some game material, which published in the Rifter #64. I'm I biased? Somewhat-though the review certainly lists my criticisms. I'm surprised its a silver seller, despite getting a 2.5/5 review score at drivethru.  

Disclosure: Links to product pages and the banner below, include my RPGNow.com affiliate identification. I receive token % in compensation if you purchase something.
  
RPGNow.com