Sunday, February 26, 2017

RPG NEWS: ACES & EIGHTS RELOADED!

Aces & Eights Reloaded
This announcement comes via the Kenzer & Co. forums.
Aces & Eights won the Origins Award in 2007 for Best Roleplaying Game and was a four-time ENnie award nominee and Silver Award winner in 2008 for Best Game.

The Kickstarter launch is several weeks out. I'm very interested to see what the tier levels will be. That's the only question. How much $?

Besting what some have called the best old west themed RPG of all-time, should be a tall order... Though (with my bias) I think if anyone can, it's these folks. I wonder if the book covers will be the same (Time-Life) leather? I like the look, but I'd rather see some options? Blue and Grey? Black maybe? Certainly, this could be something offered with the Kickstarter: choice of cover and/or color.

This is planned to be a big year of releases for Kenzer & Co., with A&8 Reloaded on the way and the second behemoth-volume of the Hacklopedia of Beasts up next. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.