Thursday, February 23, 2017

RPG NEWS: Palladium Books Freelancer is Collecting Donations & Well Wishes for the Bellaire Family

Donate

This announcement comes via the Palladium Books forums. For more information as to the how, click here or on the pic above for more info.

Addressing many here that read this blog, this is not a tongue in cheek post. If you're so inclined, send your well wishes and donations forward. Please do not make Mr. Aten a filter (if you get the info to send a card and such) for other such nonsense. (seriously, you know what I mean)

This post is of my own inclination and while I don't feel the need to ask permission, neither did anyone ask me to post it. Given the criticisms I have made, I'm sure it surprises most.

To be clear, I stand by my statements and my opinions. The wording could have been better. Late, but I will be clearing that up.


“Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.”
― Seneca