Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Making a Thing!: Part Three & General Updates

Making a Thing, continues…

Though honestly, these last two weeks zero effort has been put forth on my OSR style adventure, Trouble on the Road. Instead, the D&D Basic (1070 Black Box) has kept me a occupied and our bi-weekly game over on Fantasy Grounds continues, as we interpret the wonky-wonderful abridged version of Rifts; otherwise known as, Savage Rifts.
 
In the meantime, Kenzer and Company is officially launching the Kickstarter for Aces & Eights Reloaded on Thursday.

In other news, the Rifts Board Game is yet to launch. Something about the Rifts Board Game is this interesting vid (below), which I found on YouTube recently. Randomly pressing internet buttons can sometimes be fruitful. Note: the vid was posted 2009, so who knows if it will have any relevance to the "Official" Rifts Board Game.



 A bit of progress has been made on Forest Keep. My newest (and perhaps last) Map! Creation. Also interesting was what happened on Fantasy Grounds when I loaded up (though I forgot to take a screen shot) a Map! product. These maps are really huge! I'm going to spend some time before Map! Forest Keep is released and create a zip file for each product, which will aim to be more (less pixels) Fantasy Ground friendly.  

 


And on the Freelance side of things I’ve written two small articles outside of Kenzer & Company and pitched some writing on a third project, which I really love the premise of. When I know more I’ll be sure to toot my own horn.
Disclosure: The banner/ad below are products of my own guile and include my drivethrurpg.com affiliate identification. If you purchase something from the landing page I receive % of your purchase. Believe it or not, but Map! products are 100% made in the U.S.A. Crazy, I know!
Made in the U.S.A.!