Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Submissions Open: EN World RPG News & Reviews

EN World is actively seeking freelance content writers/columnists, for the RPG News & Review sections of their site/forums. The guidelines are here. Priority will be given to writers who are interested in producing two or more 400-500 word articles per month. Rate of pay is 4 cents/word.

I have a lot going on as of late, but I certainly need to put together a few pitches. I could at minimum put together some (very) short reviews.


http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?3982-The-Next-Wave-Of-Tabletop-Gaming-Writing-At-EN-World
EN World Forum Post

Submissions Open intends to be a freelancer's resource for the RPG Industry. If you're a publisher or game creator and interested in promoting a need for freelance writers or artists, drop me a line and I'll post your company data here on this blog. If you're a writer/artist looking for gigs click away

Disclosure: The banner below includes my affiliate identification. I receive a token % if you purchase something and doing so supports this humble blog-thank you.


RPGNow.com