Saturday, May 6, 2017

Review Burp: KoDT #243

Disclosure: Links to Wander Heroes of Ogre Gate and the banner below, include my drivethrurpg.com affiliate identification. I received a token % if you purchase something.

KoDT #243
WHoOG
Knights of the Dinner Table (KoDT) #243 was recently released and was bit late. Kenzer and Co. is juggling the A&8's Reloaded Kickstarter, (funded and stretching). Inside the issue is my review of Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate.

Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate is the latest awesomeness from Bedrock Games. It's really well put together, and by far, the best wuxia/martial arts themed RPG I've read to date. The PDF is Pay What You Want and you should defiantly pay something for it. (Did I mention its awesome!)

Huge Discounts on your Favorite RPGs @ DriveThruRPG.com"